JULIETTE HAS A GUN (hereinafter the "Platform") is a web platform, accessible at the address http://www.juliettehasagun.com (hereinafter the "Website"), operated by its owner Romano RICCI, limited liability company registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 484 168 828 000 40, with its registered office located at 59 rue de Richelieu 75002 Paris (hereinafter "JULIETTE HAS A GUN", the "Company" or " we/us ").
- What personal data do we collect and how is it collected?
In order to allow users to take full advantage of the services and features of the Platform, JULIETTE HAS A GUN collects various data.
It is reminded that by using the Website, you expressly accept that this information is collected, regardless of the country from which you are connecting. In addition, the communication of data to the Company is an entirely voluntary step on your behalf, in that you have the possibility of opposing it at any time, by modifying your parameters, in accordance with the General Terms Conditions of Use, knowing that the withdrawal of your consent does not operate retroactively.
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with JULIETTE HAS A GUN, (subscription to the newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges, etc.) we may collect the following data:
The data that you transmit to us directly when:
- You fill out forms (such as the newsletter subscription form)
- Create an account to place an order
- You contact us, whether by telephone, email or any other means of communication, or when you send us a request.
The data we collect automatically when:
- You connect to our services using the social network features made available to you. JULIETTE HAS A GUN will have access to some of the data in your account on said social network in accordance with the general conditions of use of the social network concerned. These data include:
- First names
- Last name
- Profile photography
- Email address and
- Number of Facebook friends
We are also likely to collect some of your Personal Data when you interact with features of these social networks, such as the “Like” features.
- You visit our website or our partner websites. We may collect, in accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent, where applicable, information relating to the devices on which you use our services or the networks from which you access our services, such as:
- Your IP addresses
- Login data
- Types and versions of internet browsers used
- Types and versions of your browser plugins
- Operating systems and platforms
- Data concerning your navigation stream on our Platform, in particular:
- Your navigation on the different URL pages of our Platforms
- The content you access or view
- The search terms used
- Download errors
- The duration of consultation of certain pages
- Your device's advertising ID
- Interactions with the page as well as any phone number used to contact us.
- Who collects your personal data and with whom is it shared?
JULIETTE HAS A GUN is responsible for the processing of personal data and will make decisions regarding the purposes and methods of data processing and the instruments to be used, also including those used in the context of security measures.
Furthermore, as part of our activity, and for external processing needs, your personal data may be communicated to external companies to ensure the management of the Website and services. Thus, your payment data is transmitted to our payment service providers and to banking institutions that hold your account in the context of carrying out transactions related to your purchases and the management of marketing operations.
The latter are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality of the Data and to use them only for the purposes for which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the assets of JULIETTE HAS A GUN due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other process in which the Data of users of the JULIETTE HAS A GUN website are among the transferred assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- To comply with any legal mandate, law or legal process, including governmental and regulatory requests;
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of JULIETTE HAS A GUN, its customers or other stakeholders. Such disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud and counterfeit protection.
The Website may contain links to various social network platforms managed on third-party servers, by persons or organisations over which JULIETTE HAS A GUN has no control.
Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties.
We advise you to read the applicable Data protection policy of each third-party website that you access via our Website in order to assess how your Data will be used.
- For what purposes do we use your data?
Your personal data is collected and processed for purposes strictly related to the use of the website and its services, following registration on the site and the purchase of items.
Your personal data may also be used in other processing operations, but in any case on terms compatible with these purposes. Your personal information will be processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Execute the sale concluded between you and us and provide you with the information and services requested;
- Send you, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and with your consent when required by law, marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information relating to the use of our services, or suggest and advise you on goods or services that may be of interest to you;
- Send you advertising messages that may be of interest to you on social media platforms or third-party websites. If you would like more information on this subject, we invite you to read the contractual documents of these platforms;
- Provide you with all the information concerning the services of JULIETTE HAS A GUN and the purchase of articles on juliettehasagun.com (such as, for example, alerts likely to interest you, our news) by e-mail, SMS or any other means of communication;
- Provide you with information on Internet browsing, the compatibility of your browser, as well as the consultation and loading of the pages of juliettehasagun.com;
- Help us maintain a healthy and secure environment on our Platform;
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with the users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To improve your user experience, in particular by:
- Allowing our website to recognise your equipment, so you will not have to provide the same information several times in order to perform the same task;
- Recognising the username and password you've already provided so you don't have to enter them on every web page that requests them.
- Analyse traffic and data on our website in order to:
- Measure the number of users, thus making it easier to use and ensuring their ability to respond quickly to your requests;
- Estimate browsing habits and speed up your searches;
- Help us understand how you use our website in order to improve it.
Cookies exempt from consent
In accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), certain cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the exclusive purpose of allowing or facilitating electronic communication. These include session identifier cookies, authentication cookies, load balancing session cookies as well as cookies for customising your interface.
Cookies requiring the prior collection of your consent
This requirement concerns cookies issued by third parties and which are qualified as "persistent" insofar as they remain in your terminal until they are deleted or expire.
Since such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and deposit are subject to their own privacy policies. This family of cookies includes audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies, as well as social network sharing cookies.
Audience measurement cookies establish statistics concerning the frequentation and use of various elements of the website (such as the content/pages you have visited). These data contribute to improving the ergonomics of the JULIETTE HAS A GUN website.
Maximum conservation period for tracers
The tracers are intended to be kept on the computer of the Internet user for a period of up to 13 months. These data are stored under secure conditions, according to current technical means, in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations and the national legislation in force.
Faculty of opposition to the use of tracers
You can remove or disable the use of tracers whenever you wish by modifying your browser settings. It is possible to consult the Website without tracers. However, certain additional functions of the Website may not work if you have deactivated the use of tracers, such as the auto-completion of forms or navigation indicators.
Your browser may allow you to disable all or part of the Cookies, either systematically or depending on the issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you (on a case-by-case basis or in full). We remind you, however, that disabling all Cookies may modify your internet browsing and prevent you from using our Website under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
You will find below the links to the help needed to access the browser menu provided for this purpose:
- Chrome: Click here
- Firefox: Click here
- Internet Explorer: Click here
- Opera: Click here
- Safari: Click here
For more information on cookie control tools, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
- Legal basis for processing
The data collected during navigation has as its legal basis the legitimate interest of JULIETTE HAS A GUN, namely to carry out an analysis of behaviour on the Website and to obtain improved security and operation of the Website.
The data collected during the performance of the sales service or the sending of a form has a contractual relationship as its legal basis.
The data collected during the activity of sending a newsletter has the legal basis of the consent of the persons concerned.
- What are the security measures for the protection of your data?
Given the particularities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee that the security measures put in place for the protection of the website and for the transmission of data on www.juliettehasagun.com limit or exclude any risk of unauthorised access or loss thereof.
We cannot be held responsible for failure to comply with the privacy settings or security measures in place on our Websites.
We advise you to equip your computer with software tools ensuring the protection of the transmission/reception of your network data, both in input and output, (such as an up-to-date anti-virus system, for example) and to ensure that your Internet service provider has taken the necessary measures to ensure the security of data transmission over the network (such as, for example, by means of firewalls and anti-spam filters).
- What are your rights?
You have the right, at any time, to ask JULIETTE HAS A GUN to confirm whether or not personal data concerning you exists, even if it has not yet been recorded.
In addition, you are entitled to receive from JULIETTE HAS A GUN information on the origin of your personal data, the means used for their processing and the purposes of the latter, the reasoning underlying any processing of data carried out using electronic tools, detailed information on the holder and the data processors, as well as an indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal information could be disclosed or who could have access to it, as, for example, managers or subjects in charge of processing.
You are entitled to obtain at any time from JULIETTE HAS A GUN, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data:
- Updating, rectification or, if you wish, integration of your personal information;
- The deletion, conversion to an anonymous format or blocking of your personal information (which has been unlawfully processed), including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was been collected and then processed;
- Confirmation that the operations carried out in accordance with the above paragraphs have been notified (with the content of said operations) to those to whom the information has been disclosed or communicated, except in situations where this is impossible or when the means employed are clearly disproportionate to the protection of rights.
You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal information, even if this processing respects the purposes for which it was collected;
- To the processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes or for the purpose of conducting marketing studies or commercial communication actions.
You have a right to the portability of your data, as well as a right to limit their processing.
You also have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your Data in the event of death.
Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request.
We will endeavour to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law.
The user may, if necessary, lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) 3 place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07 – www.cnil.fr, if he considers himself to be the victim of a violation of the Regulations in force.
- Links to other websites and social networks
Our Platform may occasionally contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies.
JULIETTE HAS A GUN does not control or monitor such sites and their content. JULIETTE HAS A GUN cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites and the rules adopted by them, including with regard to the protection of your privacy and the processing of your personal data during navigation operations.
www.juliettehasagun.com provides a link to these Internet websites only to help the user in his search and navigation and to facilitate his connection to other sites through hypertext links. The activation of the link does not imply any recommendation or report from JULIETTE HAS A GUN with a view to accessing these websites and browsing them, nor any guarantee concerning their content, the services or the goods provided by them and sold to internet users.